" "

have you been involved in a car accident?

Car Accident

If you have been involved in a car accident and injured, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. This is true whether you were driving the car, a passenger in the car, pedestrian or cyclist.

The other driver or party must have either contributed to or caused the motor vehicle accident. Even if the other driver didn’t stop at the scene, you can still bring a claim.

How do I make a motor vehicle accident claim?

To make a motor vehicle accident claim, you need to lodge an Application for Personal Injury Benefits on the at fault drivers Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer.

If the at fault driver did not stop at the scene of the accident and you were unable to get their registration number, it is your responsibility to make enquiries to attempt to obtain their identity, but if you have tried everything, you may still be able to bring a claim.

Strict time limits and rules apply to making CTP claims, so it is important you speak to us as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.

What types of compensation can I claim?

The types of compensation you can claim for your motor vehicle accident depend on individual cir-cumstances and the extent of your injuries. Compensation can include:

Penrose Contract


Please select a state so we can show correct information for your location